“When you realise nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you."
- Lao Tzu
Learn the key principles and practices of self-compassion, shown by research to help improve our emotional well-being, improve our ability to cope with life’s challenges, lower levels of anxiety and depression, promote healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and lead to more satisfying personal relationships.
Friday, 28. October (17.30-20.00)
The MBSR is the most recognised and established mindfulness course, taught all over the world, and scientifically proven to help people cope better with stress, depression and anxiety.
Join us and wildlife expert Fergus Beeley, for a nourishing day designed to get us out of our busy heads and into the moment. Learn how mindfulness and nature connection can compliment and reinforce each other, and can be brought together in a way that allows us to access the wide ranging therapeutic benefits of both.Sunday, 6. November (10am-4pm)
- Mindfulness for Work - 28. October
- 8-Week Mindful Self-Compassion Course - Starts 28. October
- Self-Compassion - 30. October
- Mindfulness and Nature Therapy - 6. November
- Introduction to Mindful Eating - 9. November
- Cultivating Happiness - 11. November
- Introduction to Mindfulness - 12. November
- Mindful Parenting - 25. November
"An essential guide to mindfulness, filled with tools and practices that can enhance our well-being." - Arianna Huffington
Our new book, I am here now, will inspire you to explore your world with greater curiosity and find moments of mindfulness in everyday life. Available in all good bookstores and online.