"We should live every day like people who have just been rescued from the moon.” "
- Thích Nhất Hạnh
Whether you’re new to mindfulness or looking for a continuation following the 8-week course, this course will offer a rich set of practices and tools that will help reduce suffering and build resilience in the face of challenges.
Starts Friday, 1. July (5.30-7.30pm)
- Mindful Parenting - 1. July
- Mindfulness for Work - 8. July
- Mindful Eating - 10. July
- Introduction to Mindfulness - 10. July
- Mindfulness for Pain & Illness - 12. July
- Mindfulness for Addiction - 20. July
- Mindful Drawing - 23. July
- Self-Compassion - 24. July
- Cultivating Happiness - 29. July
Learn how mindfulness can help us learn to slow down and attend to our children and ourselves with greater awareness and compassion, so that we better manage our responses and fully appreciate more of the precious moments with our families.
Friday, 1. July (10am-4pm)
"An essential guide to mindfulness, filled with tools and practices that can enhance our well-being." - Arianna Huffington
Our new book, I am here now, will inspire you to explore your world with greater curiosity and find moments of mindfulness in everyday life. Available in all good bookstores and online.