“There are no ordinary moments."
- Daniel Millman
The MBSR is the most recognised and established mindfulness course, taught all over the world, and scientifically proven to help people cope better with stress, depression and anxiety.
- New Year's Resolution Workshop - 8. January
- Mindful Nature Connection Walk - 14. January
- Mindfulness for Anxiety & Depression - 20. January
- Introduction to Mindfulness - 21. January
- Self-Compassion - 21. January
- Mindfulness-based Art Therapy Retreat - 22. January
- Mindful Eating Workshop - 22. January
- Cultivating Happiness - 4. February
"An essential guide to mindfulness, filled with tools and practices that can enhance our well-being." - Arianna Huffington
Our new book, I am here now, will inspire you to explore your world with greater curiosity and find moments of mindfulness in everyday life. Available in all good bookstores and online.
Join us for a 5-day silent mindfulness retreat in the beautiful Norfolk countryside, with highly regarded and experienced mindfulness teacher Tessa Watt. It's the perfect opportunity to deepen your existing mindfulness practice, and the retreat also fulfils the Good Practice Requirements for current/prospective mindfulness teachers.
2 - 7 April 2017