"No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.”
- Virginia Woolf
We've partnered with the leading teacher in online programmes, Steve Flowers, to bring our 8-week mindfulness course to you through our web-based platform, so you can learn the essential skills of mindfulness from wherever you are.
Wednesday evenings 7-9.30pm (UK Time)*, starting 5. October
Join us for a wonderful workshop based on Dr Rick Hanson's research and 'Taking in the Good' Programme, designed to grow our inner strengths and resilience, and cultivate a more realistically optimistic outlook, positive mood, and sense of self worth.
Saturday, 1. October (10.00-16.00)
- Cultivating Happiness - 1. October
- Mindful Parenting - 7. October
- Introduction to Mindfulness - 16. October
- Mindfulness for Work - 28. October
- 8-Week Mindful Self-Compassion Course - Starts 28. October
- Self-Compassion - 30. October
- Introduction to Mindful Eating - 9. November
The MBSR is the most recognised and established mindfulness course, taught all over the world, and scientifically proven to help people cope better with stress, depression and anxiety.
- September 29 – Thurs Mornings
- October 2 – Sundays
- October 5 – Weds Evenings (Online Course)
- October 7 – Fri Evenings
"An essential guide to mindfulness, filled with tools and practices that can enhance our well-being." - Arianna Huffington
Our new book, I am here now, will inspire you to explore your world with greater curiosity and find moments of mindfulness in everyday life. Available in all good bookstores and online.