Stream says, “Do not stop for any obstacle.” Oak says, “When the wind blows, bend easily, and trust your roots to hold.”
- from Limitless by Danna Faulds
This wonderful 3-Day Mindfulness Retreat, set in the picturesque South Downs, offers the perfect chance to get away from city life & reconnect with yourself in a beautiful setting.
It's the perfect introduction for those exploring mindfulness for the first time, or for those looking to deepen and sustain their mindfulness practice. 11. - 14. August 2016REGISTER NOW
- Mindfulness for Anxiety & Depression - 29. July
- Introduction to Mindfulness - 6. August
- Mindful Photography - 6. August
- Cultivating Happiness - 20. August
- Self-Compassion (CFT) - 21. August
- Mindfulness for Work - 21. August
- Mindfulness for Pain & Illness - 7. September
- Mindful Drawing - 17. September
The MBSR is the most recognised and established mindfulness course, taught all over the world, and scientifically proven to help people cope better with stress, depression and anxiety.
"An essential guide to mindfulness, filled with tools and practices that can enhance our well-being." - Arianna Huffington
Our new book, I am here now, will inspire you to explore your world with greater curiosity and find moments of mindfulness in everyday life. Available in all good bookstores and online.
Join us for a workshop based on Dr Rick Hanson's research and 'Taking in the Good' Programme, designed to grow our inner strengths and resilience, and cultivate a more realistically optimistic outlook, positive mood, and sense of self worth.
Saturday, 20. August (10.00-16.00)